Wednesday, January 10, 2007

American Idol and Grease Reality Show









Reminder: American Idol right around the Corner
2-Night Season Premiere January 16 & 17

My secret passion...I can't wait. And, my new passion...below.

Grease: You're The One That I Want is a reality TV search for two performers to play the lead roles of Danny and Sandy in a Broadway production of the musical Grease. Quick links:
The Faces of The Grease Reality Show.
The Official Website.

How It Works: At the beginning of the search, auditions are held around the country. Performers are chosen to attend the "Grease Academy," where they work with experts in their field. The top 12 semifinalists from the Grease Academy go on to perform live each week on NBC. At the end of each live performance show, viewers vote for their favorite performers. The performers with the least number of votes are eliminated until only one Danny and one Sandy remains.

Judges: The Grease: You're The One That I Want judges are Kathleen Marshall, Dean Hendler, and David Ian.See The Stars of Grease: You're The One That I Want.

Time Period: Sundays on NBC (8-9 p.m. ET; first two weeks will run 8-9:30 p.m. ET)
Premiere Date : January 7, 2007

More Grease Reality Show Links
The Stars of Grease: You're The One That I Want

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home